Barcode stamping on PDF documents in SharePoint

Hi, I am looking for an addon in SharePoint to stamp barcode onto the 1st page of pdf documents.

Hi Nickson,

Thanks for your interest in our Aspose.BarCode product. I would like to update you that for this requirement, we need to integrate Aspose.BarCode and Aspose.Pdf product. I’ve logged an investigation to fulfill the requirement. This task has been logged under ticket id BARCODSHP-33161 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nickson,

Thanks for your patience. It is to update you that you can add a bar code to a PDF file. Please visit the documentation link below: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfsharepoint/Add+Barcode+to+a+PDF+File

While using SharePoint 2010, I tested your scenario against the latest builds of Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint 1.1.0 and Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.7.0. I regretfully inform you that the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.7.0 was unable to add watermark. My colleague has logged this problem under ticket id PDFSHP-33268 in our issue tracking system. We will let you know once it is fixed and available for public use. Therefore, I’m closing investigation request under ticket id BARCODSHP-33161. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.