Basic mailmerge question

I have a development scenario I need help with.....I included a few of the steps.....I am wondering if ASPOSE can help in this scenario?

(1) I have designed my Word document and defined my Word mergefields based on a table I selected from my server.

(2) I have a VB.net program that loads a DataGrid control with data from the table on my server. This is the same table I used to design the document in step (1).

(3) A user will be allowed to select which records they want to mailmerge from the Datagrid. At this point the Datagrid data contents is a Datatable and not the table I originally designed my Word document with......Currently, the Word mailmerge will not let me change the datasource so I cannot use the Datatable.....

(4) Can Aspose do this mailmerge from the Datatable shown in the Datagrid even though I designed the document with the table from the server in step (1)?

Thank you for the assistance.....

> Can Aspose do this mailmerge from the Datatable shown in the Datagrid even though I designed the document with the table from the server in step (1)?

Yes, in theory it is possible. If you will attach the sample document, I can make sure it actually works for you and also compose a working code snippet.