We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Basic Query regarding Support

I am trying to reach someone from the Aspose Team regarding some queries on the features of the Presentation library they have to offer and whether or not their library can provide the necessary services as per our requirement as well as after sale support during development. It would be helpful if I can get in contact with someone who can look through my requirements and provide me necessary feedback before i make the purchase.

@Sagnik.r,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for contacting support. Please describe your requirements here. Then we will prepare the relevant information for you.

I want to attach a sample document with all the required shapes, animation, custom theme and background. if you can have a look at it and confirm with me if all the requirements can be achieved by the library i would be very grateful. but it seems i cannot upload a pptx file. or is there any other mode of communication we can get in contact.

@Sagnik.r,
You can compress your files to a ZIP archive and upload it.

We do our best to serve our clients and customers. We will help you with any difficulties you face.

thank you for pointing that out. here is the sample. our main concern is the animations for the different components in each slide. Sample.7z (126.6 KB)

@Sagnik.r,
This presentation contains slides with a background, animated shapes and animated paragraphs. Aspose.Slides has all features for generating such a presentation.

You can set the slide background as shown below:

var image = new Bitmap("background.jpg");
var background = presentation.Images.AddImage(image);

slide.Background.Type = BackgroundType.OwnBackground;

var fillFormat = slide.Background.FillFormat;
fillFormat.FillType = FillType.Picture;
fillFormat.PictureFillFormat.PictureFillMode = PictureFillMode.Stretch;
fillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.Image = background;

A shape can be animated like this:

slide.Timeline.MainSequence.AddEffect(
    shape, EffectType.Appear, EffectSubtype.None, EffectTriggerType.OnClick);

You can add an animated paragraph as shown below:

var paragraph = new Paragraph();
paragraph.Text = "Paragraph 1";
autoShape.TextFrame.Paragraphs.Add(paragraph);

slide.Timeline.MainSequence.AddEffect(
    paragraph, EffectType.Appear, EffectSubtype.None, EffectTriggerType.OnClick);

Documents:
Presentation Background, Shape Animation, Animated Text

API Reference:
Slide Class, AutoShape Class, Paragraph Class, AnimationTimeLine Class

Thank you for the reply. I will like to keep this thread open for some time. i will be developing a demo sample using aspose now. If i have any queries i would like to continue sharing it here.

@Sagnik.r,
We will be glad to help you.