Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bengali characters in email subject are rendered as block in exported PDF (Java)

Sending mail with different language in subject, so it is not converted collectly

Bangali.zip (107.4 KB)

@tarun147,

Can you please share the details of issue incurring on your end.

i already attach 1 zip file, which have input and output,

i send a mail with bangali subject , when .eml file convert to .pdf, Bangali character convert to boxes.

@tarun147,

I have observed your comments and snapshot shared. It seems to be issue related to missing fonts on your end where you are performing rendering. You need to ensure that font used in your email (Bengali Text) must be available on your machine. If you have fonts installed and still you are facing issue then please share the source MSG file with us that is reproducing the issue.

@mudassir.fayyaz

I use same text in mail body a “আমাকে যেতে হবে এখন আমাকে”

and in mail subject “আমাকে যেতে হবে এখন আমাকে”

as you see in output pdf mail body is converted correctly but mail subject is not.

it is not related to font missing.

@tarun147,

I have observed your feedback and as requested earlier please provide the following information to us so that we may proceed further to help you.

Before sharing information with us, I request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Email 19.11 on your end as well.

Bangali.zip (88.1 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz

attaching here eml file , output pdf file and source code

@tarun147,

I have observed the input files and output. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34635 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@sureshgenpact