Best practices: HTML inline styles

We have a question regarding best practices for HTML inline styles. Our client is converting HTML to PDF for printing. They are interested in best practices:

"Is there are any best practices to follow regarding setting inline styles for all HTML elements for the print support? I believe others at IPD may have inquired about this same topic, but I was unable to get a definitive answer one way or another. "

Thanks,
- JBourds

Hi John.

Thanks for contacting support.

From your above stated requirements, my understanding is that you need to convert HTML containing inline CSS to PDF format. If so is the case, then I would suggest you to please follow the instructions specified over Convert HTML to PDF Format

However if you need to place InLine HTML with other PDF objects (place HTML text along with other PDF objects i.e. Text, image, Graph etc), then I would suggest you to please follow the instructions specified over [HTML Tags in Text](http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/HTML+Tags+in+Text).

In case I have not properly understood your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.