Best Way to Create PDF with Multiple Pages with Annotations

There seems to be multiple ways to do the same things with Aspose.Pdf. What is the most efficient way to do the following? I have many one-page TIFF files. I need to create a new PDF file and place each TIFF on it’s own page in the PDF file, and I need to add annotations to each page also. Thanks.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for replying you late.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET contains three main namespaces.

• Aspose.Pdf This namespace was introduced since the release of MergedAPI in June-2011 and it supports the feature to create PDF files from scratch as well as it offers the feature to manipulate existing PDF files.
  • Aspose.Pdf.Generator This namespace provides the feature to create PDF files from scratch. It contains all the classes and enumerations earlier present in legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
  • Aspose.Pdf.Facades This namespace provides the feature to manipulate/edit existing PDF files. It contains all the classes and enumerations earlier present in legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET.

Since we have multiple classes and enumerations to deal with PDF files, so you might have been confused while using them. You may consider using either approach to accomplish your requirements.

JoeA:

What is the most efficient way to do the following? I have many one-page TIFF files. I need to create a new PDF file and place each TIFF on it’s own page in the PDF file,

In order to accomplish your requirement, you may consider following either approach.

JoeA:
and I need to add annotations to each page also. Thanks.
Once the merged PDF file is created, you may consider following the steps specified over following link to accomplish this requirement. Working with Annotations

In case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.