We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bidirectional Hebrew formatting difference

Hi,


I have a problem with Hebrew text formatting. It appears with execution of the following code:
Document document = new Document(“eula.1037.doc”);
document.save(“eula.1037_aspose_save.doc”);

Please observe fourth, fifth, seventh and eighth line of text, and second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh line of second bullet in the attached files. Can You help me here?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and following are my findings.

  • eula.1037.doc is RTF file, not Doc file format
  • Your document contains Arabic text, not the Hebrew
  • After saving your document to Doc file format, I have found that the text position is changed in output document. Please let us know if you are facing some different issue regarding text formatting.

For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10156. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,


yes, my bad for first two, I’m sorry. And we agree about the issue, that’s what I am facing too.

Thank You,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for confirming the same issue. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10156) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.