We are trying to understand the reasons why we get such errors.
Here is the issue:
- On a regular system, we protect our workbook structure with a password under Excel 2000. When we try to open it with Aspose.Cells, it works like a charm
- On a Citrix system, we use exactly the same version of Excel 2000 (as far as we can get), we try the same thing and get the following message when opening it through Aspose.Cells:
BIFF7 Encryption is not supported
Our questions are:
- what are the supported version of encryption types by Aspose.Cells ?
- what are the settings of Excel (registry, options, ...) that influence the encryption type ?
- what can we do (appart from modifying the above settings) to make this work !
S.V. & R.R.