Black spots in VSD to PDF conversion

Hi,

I tried to convert attached VSD file into PDF, the output gets distorted.

Heading row in table and other icons at bottom is getting blackened in output.

Can you pls check.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Screenshot -

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of black spots. This issue has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50039 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We'll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We're sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Thanks Imran, let me know as when any ETA is available for the fix of this issue.

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for asking about the issue estimate. Your issue is just identified and it will take some time for our development team to further investigate the issue and provide a fix. Anyway, I have asked the responsible development team to take a look at this issue shortly. Once they are done with their analysis of your reported issue, then we will be able to provide you an ETA.

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for being patient. I have received a response from our development team. I would like to update you that our development team has plans to fix this issue (DIAGRAMJAVA-50039) in the next release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. It's depend upon if everything goes by plan. We shall let you know once the issue is marked as resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50039) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.