Black Square over graph in Word 2008 for MAC

Hello Helpdesk,
I am getting the black square over the graph when opening a word report in Word 2008 for Mac. The blank square is seen over a graph as shown in the screenshot attached. Can you please provide the help on this asap as this is very much urgent for us to respond to client?
Thank You,
Rajeev

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,
The issue we got is from client when he see the report in Mac 2008 Word doc. The issue is not with any other Word version on Windows. Unfortunately, we don’t have input data provided to generate the report document. Output document screenshot I have already attached.
Please repond if any other information required.
Regards,
rajeev

Hi Rajeev,
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, the screenshot does not give us any information that we can use to reproduce the problem. So it would be great if you attach the actual document that causes the problem. We will check it and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello Alexy,
PFA original document named “Word 2008 Mac Issue”. Please open this document in Word 2008 for MAC and you will see a black square over a graph as shown in the screenshot attached earlier.
Waiting for your response.
Thank You,
Rajeev

Hi Rajeev,
Thank you for additional information. But as I can see this documents was not generated using Aspose.Words or you post-processed the document with some other tool.
By the way, which version of Aspose.Words do you use in your application? Have you tried using the latest version? You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

Hello Helpdesk,
We are using fileversion 9.0.0.0. And it is sure that the document was generated using Aspose.word component as we don’t have any other choice to generate the reports in documents.
Please reponsd as it is highly critical.
Thank you,
Rajeev

Hi Rajeev,
Thanks for your request and additional information. When Aspose.Words saves a document in DOC formation it insert a binary marker that indicates that document was generated using Aspose.Words and specifies version of Aspose.Words. Your document does not contain this marker, so I supposed it was not generated using Aspose.Words or was post-processed by some other tool.
Anyways, could you please provide your template and code that will allow us to produce the same document on our side?
Best regards,