Blank area at left top of each page is created after mail merge in output PDF using .NET

Hi

I have a problem where Aspose creates a weird PDF file.

I have attached the word template and the resulting pdf. If you look at page 2 of the resulting pdf you will see the there is a blank area to the top left of the document.

I cannot see that I cause this in my template.

Some help would be appreciated.

Regards,

!Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your query. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. If you still face problem, please share the date source in the form of XML to fill Mail Merge fields.

Hi Tahir

Thanks for looking into this for me.

I have upgraded to 11.6 and rerun the mail merge and saved as pdf. Unfortunately the problem remains.

I have attached the word template, the two xml files that are the two tables on the template and the resulting pdf file.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Regards,

!Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-6732 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6732) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.