Blank images for page`s copy

Shapes images are blank if we create copy of page.
I need to create copy of page, change some shapes properties (e.g. clear text) and save each shape as image.
I will get blank images if I use copyPage.Copy(originPage). But diagram.Save saved right pages.
If I use copyShape.Copy(originShape) for each shape, properties of originShape will be changed with copyShape properties.
BlankImages.zip (143.6 KB)

P.S.:
It will be very helpfull if we add getter for shape`s ConnectorsTypeValue. Now there is only setter (Shape.SetConnectorsType(ConnectorsTypeValue type)).

@dmbk

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to reproduce the issue related to copy of page and blank shape images. We have logged this issue as DIAGRAMNET-51557 in our issue tracking for the sake of correction.

We have logged a feature request as DIAGRAMNET-51558 for your particular requirement and will investigate its feasibility. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding both logged tickets, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51558) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.10.

@dmbk

Thanks for your patience.

We would like to share with you that your issue ( DIAGRAMNET-51557) has been fixed and its fix is available in hotfix version of the API Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.10.1. Please use shared assembly of the API and in case you still face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

The images for page`s copy are saved right now. Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51557) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.11.