Blank pages after converting to pdf

Hi,I have an excel file.But when I convert it to pdf,it has blank pages.I attached original file.Could you please check it.I am using the latest version.

Hi,

Thanks for the file.

I checked your issue with Aspose.Cells for .NET. MS Excel (with Adobe Add-ins) by default renders the file to 5 pages for the output PDF file while Aspose.Cells renders it to more than 500 pages for the PDF file. It also takes some time to convert the file to PDF which got some size. There is also a strange thing with your file i.e., I cannot check the PageSetup options in Ms Excel e.g Margins, Sheet, Header & Footer tabs etc. How did you create this file.

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-41016 for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

I am using .Net version.I didn’t crate it.Our customer has this file.They told me about their problem

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

It was not clear that you were using .NET or Java. But luckily, we have already created a .NET ticket against your issue.

Once, this issue is fixed, we will update you here by posting on this thread.

My problem seems as “Resolved” now.Do you have any improvement?

Hi,

We did fix your issue in the latest fix/version, please try using the latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.2

I have tested using your template file and the output file is fine (it has 5 pages now) which is fine.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.1.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi I tried but it seems as ten pages now

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please retest it? I have looked into it and found that the output pdf is correct and it has 5 pages as expected.

I have attached the output pdf which I have generated using the following code with the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.1.3

Please also see the screenshot for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\16.01044.xls”;

var workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Screenshot:

Hi,

I tried to convert your template file to PDF with simplest lines (I just opened and re-saved to PDF using Aspose.Cells APIs), I got the output PDF that has 5 pages similar to what Adobe plug-in of MS Excel renders. So, it works fine here. I have attached the output PDF file here for your reference. Please double check if you are using the right version/fix v7.3.1.3 (you may download it here: https://forum.aspose.com/t/117193).

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41016) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.