An example of creating .msg file Aspose.Email.dll is explained below:
- We are using Trial version of Aspose.Email.dll 126.96.36.199 (latest from NuGet)
- Language used - DotNet (C#)
- Sample html content (see attachment "SampleHtmlContent.txt")
- Sample code in C# (see attachment "C# Sample code.docx")
Issue we are facing:
- When we create a .msg file with the content of "Content.txt" we are getting no data (blank email body) in result .msg file
- If we convert entire content to lower case we get the expected .msg file but the entire content is in lower case.
So the issue could lbe with the HTML tags, attributes or class names as we have capittal and Pascal case data in SmapleHtmlContent.txt, Aspose.Email.dll is not able to parse the html body correctly. But as we convert the entire content to lower case we are able to create the expected outlook file.