Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Blank slides in Office 2007 SP2 in version 4.4.10.1

Hi there,

We still having issue of slides being converted to blank slides if original slide has charts or graphs, or pointers or grouped pictures if opened in Office 2007 SP2, These slides are build with latest version of aspose.slides 4.4.10.1, message is power point was that it is unable to display of text, image or objects and converted to blank slide.

Can aspose team let us know when the next version would be released for this bug.

Thanks,

Jignesh Jethwani
Developer, Emedfusion, KnowledgePoint360 Group

Hi Jignesh,

I am sorry for your inconvenience.

I have observed the error image shared by you. I request you to please share the source presentation along with the code snippet that you have been using to get the said issue for necessary investigation. I appreciate your cooperation in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Please find my project as an attachment, it is an asp.net website. It creates a presentation object from demotest.ppt which is on the root of the website and downloads presentation, page is testpage.aspx. It uses aspose version 4.4.10.1, my aspose dll is registered in gac. My system is Windows XP SP3, Microsft Office PowerPoint 2007(12.0.6535.5002) SP2 MSO (12.0.6545.5004).

It throws same error mentioned before and converts slide in blank slide in office 2007, works fine in office 2003. But my client only have above office 2007.

Thanks,
Jignesh Jethwani, Emed Media

Hi Jignesh Jethwani,

Thanks for sharing the desired information.

I am using the same version of PowerPoint as mentioned by you and have been able to observe the issue as shared by you. An issue with ID 24391 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Jignesh Jethwani,

I like to share that the issue shared has been scheduled for 4th week of April. We will share the further information with you as soon as some more information is shared by our development team.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks for quick response.
When do we anticipate the next release.

Thanks,
Jignesh Jethwani (Emedfusion)

Hi Jignesh Jethwani,

The new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET is scheduled at the end of Q2 of 2011. However, it may be released earlier or the hotfix for the resolved issues are shared periodically. We will share the information with you when the issue is resolved and fix is available online.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24391) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.