Blur shadows appear when rendering slide to image

Hello,
I’m writing you because after conversion of pptx file to set of images I get a little another result.
Please compare attached files.
We use aspose-slides 15.2.0

Best Regards.

Hi Akane,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and observed the blur shadow effects in thumbnail. Actually, at the moment the shadows rendering is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34792 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that we may inform you once the issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,

Hello,
I’m writing you to remind about the issue.
Could you be so kind to say when the fix is planned at?
Best Regards

Hi Akane,

I have discussed the issue status with our product team and like to share that concerned issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides. At present, Aspose.Slides does not provide complete rendering support for shadows and3D objects. This is entirely a new feature support for us and we are continually working over adding rendering support for missing elements in Aspose.Slides. We will share the good news with you as soon as the requested support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Thank you very much for response and detailed explanation.
Looking forward for this new features.
Best Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34792) have been fixed in this update.