Blurry and non readable PDF when .gif converted to PDF

Hi everyone,

I tried to convert a .gif image to PDF. The code works for some images fine but for this specific image, it blurs the output PDF and the text is un readable. I’m attaching the input image and Output PDF files.
My Aspose.Imaging version is 21.7.0 which is the latest.
I’m using the following code to convert .gif to .pdf.
// Load GIF image
Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(“C:\Temp\Referral Elsa A_LI.gif”);

// Set PDF options
        Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PdfOptions options = new PdfOptions();

// Save GIF as PDF file
        image.Save("C:\\Temp\\Referral Elsa A_LI.gif.pdf", options);

Am I missing something here? Any help is highly appreciated. Referral Elsa A_LI.gif.pdf (300.3 KB)
Referral Elsa A_LI.gif (74.0 KB)

@sairamarao

I have created a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4648 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Any updates on this issue @mudassir.fayyaz? We are approaching our go live date and we need to fix this ASAP. Please let me know of any progress or workarounds.

@sairamarao

At present there are no updates about the status of the issue. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

Any estimated date on when this will get fixed? I’m eagerly waiting for a solution to this.

@sairamarao

The concerned issue has not yet been resolved. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as it will be fixed.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

Thanks for the reply. I would like to know if there is anything that our team can do as a customer to prioritise the issue fix. Our company has paid license for Aspose Total and we need this fixed soon. Please let me know if there is a way to get this done quickly, so I will talk to my managers and proceed from there on.

@sairamarao

The concerned issue has been marked as fixed for upcoming version. I request for your patience and we will share the good news with you as soon as the new version will be rolled out.

string baseFolder = @"D:\";
string fileName = "Referral Elsa A_LI (1).gif";
string inputFileName = Path.Combine(baseFolder, fileName);
string outFileName = inputFileName + ".pdf";
using (var image = Image.Load(inputFileName))
{
    image.Save(outFileName, new PdfOptions());
}

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-4648) have been fixed in this update.