We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

BMP image in SSRS report- export to PDF problem

Hello.

I have a BMP image on my SSRS report. When I’m exporting it to PDF via Aspose PDF renderer the colors become looking weird. I’m attaching an image. Left part is the original report screen shot while the right part is how it looks exported to PDF via Aspose in Adobe Reader X V.10.1.1.
Any idea why this might be and if it’s fixable?

Thank you,
Alex.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source RDL so that we can test the scenario at our end. Please ensure that datasource referenced inside report are also attached or create the resource file based on Adventure Works database. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hello codewarior is not online. Last active: Aug 13, 2013, 4:36 PM Nayyer Shahbaz,

I’m sorry I’m using another account, I’ve lost access to the old one.

It’s a very simple project, a mere proof of concept. It doesn’t contain any datasources, only one report with a bmp on it. I’ve added the archive to this message.

Thank you,
Alex.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to
notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue
as PDFREP-33302 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hello Nayyer Shahbaz,

Is there a publicly accessible link to your issue tracking system so I could keep track of the progress?
Thank you,
Alex.

Hi Alex,

The issue tracking system is for internal use only and I am afraid you might not be able to access it. However, as soon as we have made some further progress, we will keep you posted on the status of correction within this forum thread.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.