We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

BMP to PDF conversion not supported

Hi,

I am trying to convert a BMP image to a PDF file using Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.2 using this code:

Image image = Image.load(inputPath);
BmpImage bmpImage = (BmpImage) image;
PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
bmpImage.save(outputPath, pdfOptions);

However when I do so, I get this exception:

com.aspose.imaging.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentException: Cannot save to the specified format as it is not supported at the moment.

I would like to request this conversion support please.

Cheers.

@simon.wiseman,

I have observed your requirements. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-2893 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thanks for the quick response. I noticed you have filed this under IMAGINGNET, however I am using Java. Was this intentional?

@simon.wiseman,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that first it will be implemented in .NET first than will be ported to Aspose.Imaging for Java. I have also created new feature request with ID IMAGINGJAVA-929 for Java as well. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2893) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGJAVA-929) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from <a href=“https://#{request.env[“HTTPS_HOST”]}”>Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz