BMP to tiff invaild image via picasa

Hi,

I have tried to convert bmp to tiff, when i opend the file via picass,its says invalid image.,also attached the code used and file use.

using (var image = global::Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(inputFilePath))
{

var exportImageOption = new TiffOptions(TiffExpectedFormat.Default)
{
BitsPerSample = new ushort[] { 8, 8, 8 },
Compression = TiffCompressions.Lzw,
Photometric = TiffPhotometrics.Rgb
};

//Sets DPI (dots per inch)
if (argModel.dpiToAdjust != null)
{
exportImageOption.ResolutionUnit = TiffResolutionUnits.Inch;
exportImageOption.Xresolution = new TiffRational(Convert.ToUInt32(argModel.dpiToAdjust.Value));
exportImageOption.Yresolution = new TiffRational(Convert.ToUInt32(argModel.dpiToAdjust.Value));
}

//Sets SCALE (width and height)
if (argModel.imgToScale != null || argModel.imageToScaleHeight != null && argModel.imageToScaleWidth != null)
{
var height = 0;
var width = 0;
if (argModel.imgToScale != null)
{
height = argModel.imgToScale.Value;
width = argModel.imgToScale.Value;
}
if (argModel.imageToScaleHeight != null && argModel.imageToScaleWidth != null)
{
height = argModel.imageToScaleHeight.Value;
width = argModel.imageToScaleWidth.Value;
}
image.Resize(width, height);
}
image.Save(outputFilePath, exportImageOption);

}

Thanks in advance.
Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing details.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. We are unable to notice any issue. Aspose.Imaging API converted the image successfully. We used MS Picture Manager, Irfanview software to view the image and updated the resultant image to Google Photos. It went all OK.

Please forward us more details along with sample project with input and output files. We will further investigate the issue and update you about our findings.

Hi,

I have shared the input/output file ,for your information ,i can open the image in WINDOWS PHOTO VIEWER and its opening well and good ,but when comes to PICASA alone its shows INVALID IMAGE.

Also attached the samples.

Thanks in advance.
Aravind

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for sharing details and sample.

This is to update you that we are able to observe the said issue with resultant image using Picasa software. The issue has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2277 for further investigation. Our product team will look into in and provide feedback. We will update you with the feedback in this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.