Bold characters touching each other after conversion

Hi team,

I am currently using aspose cell v8.0.0.0 and found an issue in which bold characters in Arial and font size ‘7’ are touching each other.

I have tried to generate pdf from excel’s inbuilt pdf converter and the output looks fine.

I have included the input excel file as well as output pdf files from both aspose and excel inbuilt.

Please revert back for any clarification.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

There is a minute difference between Aspose.Cells generated PDF and MS-Excel generated PDF. We will see if it could be improved more.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42578.

Hi team,

When can we expect a fix for this issue as it is a production defect.

Awaiting your response asap.

Thanks and regards.

Hi Nicole,

We checked that the ticket attached to this thread is currently in analysis phase. We have recorded a note for the concerned development team member to share the insight of this ticket, and possibly an estimated release schedule for the fix. As soon as we receive some news, we will immediately post here for your kind reference.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your inconvenience.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your patience with us.

We have done through analysis of your presented scenario (logged earlier as CELLSNET-42578). Unfortunately, the problem mentioned here is complex to resolve, therefore we may not be able to provide a fix very soon. Although the aforesaid ticket is still open in our bug tracking system, and we will try our best to provide a fix for it with future releases of Aspose.Cells for .NET. Please accept our sincere apologies for your inconvenience.