Bold font style continues on past where bold font style finishes when converting to HTML

Scenario:

Have a document with bold numbers like this.

1. Point One: Now I am using normal font.
2. Point Two: Now I am using normal font.
3. Point Three: Now I am using normal font.
When I convert the document to PDF it appears exactly as above. (Nice!)

When I convert the document to HTML it appears like this.

1. Point One: Now I am using normal font.
2. Point Two: Now I am using normal font.
3. Point Three: Now I am using normal font.

See how the font is all bold instead of being normal font after the title of each point.
If you look at the html the bold style is being inherited from the parent
  • item. (Not Nice :frowning: )

• I have attached an example document you can use to reproduce the problem as well as actual examples of the bug occurring for me with that document.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9582. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for your response.

For anyone else who has this problem I am using the following jQuery as a workaround.

jQuery(“li > span:not([style*=‘font-weight:bold’])”).css(‘font-weight’, ‘normal’);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9582) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.