Bookmarks and incorrect Font-Size

we currently have version 2.1.5.0 of aspose.word in our environement.

we use several word-templates with bookmarks in it and insert data with a document-builder. our problem is that we don't know witch font-size is to use, because in the word documents there are several font-formats defined. this is a dynamic process so we are not able to define font-size on design-time.

how do we take the font format which is defined in the word template into this bookmarks??

is it possible with this aspose version or do we have to upgrade ??

many thanks for a quick answer... it is urgent....

dave

Please attach the documents illustrating your task. Although you version is very old I will try to find out if it is possible to do without upgrading.

Best regards,

hi miklovan

there are more than 100 word documents and each will be prceeded with the same dynamic-method on our server.

we will upgrade if it is sure that: font-format and font-size is readable in the bookmarks of the specific word-files. our application needs to read the bookmarks from the word file and insert text with the same format.

regards

dave

Yes, you can determine all font and paragraph formatting in any place of the document with the new version. You can also set styles and control list formatting. Graphics support has also became very rich now. Try to download our evaluation pack to check for yourself. I can assist in migrating to a new version, but I still need some samples of your documents to be able to do it.

Best regards,

dear milovan

thx for your support, we've downloaded the newest version and it works fine...

please check the aspose.cell thread where we posted a new question...

regards

dave

Glad to here that. BTW I have checked your thread in Aspose.Cells and it does not seem to be related to Aspose.Words. Please let me know if you need any assistance with Aspose.Words and I will be glad to help you with whatever I can.

Best regards,