Border in aspose cells newer version

With the earlier version of aspose cells (20.2) we never had such border as shown below (right side). Left side image is the output from latest 24.3 version of aspose cells that shows border. Any property to set, so that it doesnt show up. Also note that there is no border of such thickness in the actual excel sheet. By the way, i use sheetrender.toImage(pageIndex,Graphics2D)

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 3.00.58 PM.png (5.4 KB)
Sample.xlsx.zip (11.4 KB)

@maheibm,

Thanks for the sample file and screenshot.

I did test your scenario/case using Aspose.Cells for Java v24.4 and it works fine. See the following sample code and please find attached the output files which are fine tuned.
e.g.,
Sample code:

String input = "d:\\files\\Sample.xlsx";
String directOutputImage = "d:\\files\\direct-output.jpg";
String graphics2dOutputImage = "d:\\files\\graphics2d-output.jpg";
String outputPdf = "d:\\files\\output.pdf";

Workbook book = new Workbook(input);
ImageOrPrintOptions option = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
option.setImageType(ImageType.JPEG);
SheetRender render = new SheetRender(book.getWorksheets().get(0), option);
render.toImage(0, directOutputImage);

BufferedImage image = new BufferedImage(795, 1124, BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB);
Graphics2D graphics = (Graphics2D) image.getGraphics();
render.toImage(0, graphics);
ImageIO.write(image, "JPEG", new File(graphics2dOutputImage));

book.save(outputPdf, SaveFormat.PDF);

In case you still find the issue, kindly provide complete sample (runnable) code to reproduce the issue on our end.

direct-output.jpg (92.1 KB)
graphics2d-output.jpg (68.2 KB)
output.pdf (62.3 KB)

@amjad.sahi Thanks for your quick response. I missed to inform you that we use
worksheet.getPageSetup().setPrintGridlines(true);
which was the same code used in earlier version as well. But its lot thicker with latest version.

@maheibm,

Yes, I tried and noticed the borders as you pointed out. But, could you please try my sample code (after adding your mentioned line of code) and give me the output images and PDF. Also, provide the output image and PDF files by older version. We will check and may log appropriate ticket for it.

Thanks again for the prompt response. Attached the zip containing output files as requested from both 24.3 and 20.2 versions.
Archive.zip (583.6 KB)

@maheibm
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45972

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@maheibm,

We are pleased to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSJAVA-45972”) has been resolved. The fix/enhancement will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.5) that we plan to release this week. You will be notified when the next version is released.

Thank you for the quick resolution.

@maheibm,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45972) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 24.5.