Border object created around slide when multiple objects are placed in a List

We’ve run into a minor issue with our reports that include multiple items in a list. When rendering in PPTX format through Aspose.Slides, they bring over the tablix object in a way that extends beyond the area of the slide (see grey box in attached screenshot).

This is mostly a nuisance, as it causes a lot of scrolling/navigating issues, and some minor printing issues.

I have attached a zip file with the rdl, rpl, pptx export, and a screenshot of the issue.

Please let me know what you find.

Regards,
Josh

Hi Josh,

Thanks for sharing the information. I have observed the presentation file generated along with image. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33262 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Mudassir,
Just checking in - do you know if the fix will make it into this month’s update, or if we’re looking out further than the end of the month? We can work with it either way, but I need to get back to my own customers with a timeline.

Regards,
Josh

Hi Josh,

I have discussed the status of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.8.0 product release with our development team and like to share that owing to some technical hindrances the product release has been shifted to Week 2 of May 2013. We will share the notification with you as soon as the product release will be available. Your concerned issue has been marked as resolved in mentioned product release.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33262) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.