Border thickness is dfferent when converting form html to pdf

Hi, I am using the latest version of aspose.pdf

when i am converting the following code to pdf, the thickness of the border for the cells is different

Name

address

County

cost

citizenship

sfafdasdfas

sadf

asfdadsfdasf

asfasdf

adsfsdf

asdfasdfasf

asdfasdf

asdfadsf

adsfdasf

dasfasfas

asfasdggfs

asdfasf

asdfa

asdfsaf

asdfasdf

asdfasf

sfdasf

asdfasf

kindly take a look at the attachment, the border between address|country and cost|citizenship is thicker than the rest

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid your shared Pdf document is generated using Aspose.Words 13.1.0.
While using latest Aspose.Pdf 7.7.0, I’m unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please find attached document for reference.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,

just to understand, the component to convert to pdf is different for aspose.pdf and aspose.word?

the aspose.pdf is not subset of aspose.words?

the reason i am asking is i might need the component to convert to words and pdf from html.

just to verify before i submit the proposal for component purchase

and can you give me the code you use to convert the html?
thanks

Hi John,

Thanks for considering Aspose. Yes Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Words are two different products.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert Image, XPS, XSL-FO,
XML, HTML, PCL, SVG and Text files to PDF format.

Whereas Aspose.Words for .Net supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word.

Please check following Aspose.Pdf documentation links for details/code snippet.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Aspose,

after trying using both of them, I find out that the aspose.word is easier for me to use.

I try to convert html to both word and pdf using aspose.words, but the table border thickness in the words and pdf is different.

is there a way to make the converter display the same thickness in pdf?

kindly find the converted documents attached.

below are the html string used.

Condition to screen for

Cost of screening

(excluding GST)

Last Screen Date

Due for Screening

Subsidy Eligibility

Participating Screening Centres

!Condition

!price

!date

!due

!sub

!Participating

Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback. As your request pertains to Aspose.Words, so I’m moving your request to the related forum. There one of my colleagues will guide you properly.

Best Regards,

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7846. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7846) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.8 update also available on NuGet.