Border Width

Hi,

I am not able to read default width of border of any shape.
using (Presentation pres = new Presentation())
{
ISlide sld = pres.Slides[0];
     var shape = (AutoShape)slide.Shapes[0];
float linewidth=shape.LineFormat.Width // Getting value in width NAN
}

Regards
Khushboo

Hi Khushboo,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that shape.LineFormat.Width returns NAN only if the width property is not set. Try setting the width property as shape.LineFormat.Width = 10; or manually by using PowerPoint then the width is returned as expected and not the NAN.

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for reply.
I have attacted a ppt in which there is a shape and i am not able to read width of shape border line inside LineFormat.Width.

regards,
khushboo

Hi,

Thanks for reply.
I have attacted a ppt in which there is a shape and i am not able to read width of shape border line inside LineFormat.Width.

regards,
khushboo

Hi Khushboo,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that NaN is returned because the width of shape is set to 2 by default so PowerPoint does not save any specific border for the shape.
LineFormat.Width = NotDefined;

whereas the width of the border, from the presentation shared by me (see ShapeWidthModified.ppt), is returned as 2 just because I have set it as LineFormat.Width = 2. However, I have logged a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37028 to further investigate this and check if our product team approves the reason that I have just explained to you, or if it is really an issue. I will keep you posted about the findings of our product team here in this thread.

Best Regards,