Breaking Change in RemoveACell when Upgrading from 19.10 to 20.4

After upgrading Aspose.Cells from 19.10 to 20.4, it seems like there were some changes within the Validations.RemoveACell that I couldn’t find mentioned anywhere in the change logs.

Was this an intended change, and is there any place I can look for detailed explanations of breaking changes that are introduced from one version to the next?

I’m trying to run the following code:

var cell = worksheet.Cells[0, 0];
ValidationCollection validations = ws.Validations;
CellArea cellArea = new CellArea
{
    StartRow = 0,
    StartColumn = 0,
    EndRow = 0,
    EndColumn = 0
};

Validation validation = validations[validations.Add(cellArea)];
validation.Type = ValidationType.List;
validation.Formula1 = null;

cell.Worksheet.Validations.RemoveACell(cell.Row, cell.Column);

When I call RemoveACell, on Aspose.Cells 20.4.0 I get the following exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

On Aspose.Cells 19.10, the same code seems to work fine without throwing an exception.

@ali.jafferi,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47374 – Breaking Change in RemoveACell when Upgrading from 19.10 to 20.5

@ali.jafferi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue and hopefully you will be getting the fix in the next few days (2-3 days or so) after we have performed QA and incorporated other enhancements and fixes.

@ali.jafferi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.5.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.5.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.3 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.5.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47374) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47374) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6. you may also get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi