Breaking changes in updating Aspose.Words.dll to latest version

I know there are breaking changes in the latest version of Aspose.Words, but I’m missing some settings and I can’t find them in the documentation:
Per the July 11 email, I have tried to change the PdfOptions to SaveOptions. But unlike PdfOptions, I can’t create an instance of the SaveOptions object… How should that be used?
I was using PdfOptions in order to set the IsEmbedTrueTypeFontsForAsciiCharacters property. That property is not a part of the SaveOptions object, and does not appear in the new helpfile. How can that property be set or is it no longer needed. Fonts were not being embedded prior to my setting that property.
Thanks for your help.
Jim McFadden / Chattanooga, TN

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your request. You should create PdfSaveOptions object. Please see the following code:

Document doc = new Document("in.doc");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.EmbedTrueTypeFontsForAsciiChars = true;
// Save output document.
doc.Save("out.pdf", options);

Please let me know if you need more information, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Thanks, Andrey. One further question:
I was using DetectFileFormat with the LoadFormat.DocEncrypted and OomlEncrypted enumeration to determine whether a document was password-protected or not. Those entries are gone from the new FileFormatInfo.LoadFormat enumeration. How can I tell if a document needs a password?
Thanks.
Jim McFadden / Chattanooga, TN

Nevermind. I found it.