Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Broken RTF header for some documents on saving to RTF

Hi,

After saving to RTF some documents have wrong RTF header, line break is added (image attached).
In result such files can’t be opened in any application like Word.

Alex

Hi Alex,

To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information, if you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket.

• What version of Aspose.Words are you using?
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the input document that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output document showing the undesired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we'll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,

Hi Awais,

I’m using Aspose.Words 11.11, the issue can be replicated by saving the file to RTF format. It can happend on some documents, i can’t provide the small document to replicate, but on big documents it happends very often. I think it’s related to RTF lines break with new version update.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the additional information.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the document and code. I need this document and code to reproduce the problem on my side.
Please note that it is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also, you can send the file to my e-mail as described here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx
You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead. Moreover, in case your document is very big, I would suggest you please zip it before uploading.

Many thanks,