Broken table layout in 11.8 vs 11.4

Please find attached two sample applications and a word document to load. The samples are based on your document explorer and the ONLY difference is that one uses the 11.4 version and one uses the 11.8 version.

The 11.4 version was where we had to regress to after a change to your printing routines slowed the print process dramatically. This does seem to be fixed in terms of speed within 11.8 but it is broken with regard to table layout.
To reproduce the layout/rendering problem-
  1. Open the example statement document using first the 11.4 document explorer (you will need to add your license key to the folder)
  2. Preview the document and look at page 3
  3. Do the same with the 11.8 version
(or just look at the screenshots also attached)

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7065. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7065) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.