Broken XML structure while converting DOCX to XML

Hi @andriy.andrukhovski I use MS word to open the docx file, which was converted from Pdf by AsposePdf, and save it to XML, there is no broken format, so the issue is not with Aspose.Pdf but with the Aspose.Word itself. Can you help to pass this to the dev team or should I create another topic for Aspose.Word? I attached all files here so it is easier for you to compare.
Test 1.zip (200.7 KB)

Regards,
James Nguyen

@JamesNguyen Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the exact problem on my side using the latest 24.2 version of Aspose.Words. Here is XML document produced on my side using the following simple code:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.Save(@"C:\temp\out.xml", SaveFormat.FlatOpc);

out.zip (37.5 KB

Though I see problem with table borders, which are lost after conversion.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26675

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks for your quick reply @alexey.noskov , for more information I used version 23.10, and was able to see the format improved after upgrading to 24.2 like you mentioned. But same like what you said, still issue with the table border, looking forward to when it will be fixed :slight_smile:

Regards,
James Nguyen

@JamesNguyen We will keep you updated and let you know once the issue is resolved.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26675) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.4 update also available on NuGet.

1 Like