Hi, we have a strange issue, that after saving slide to html, all text which was written in Bryant font, is implicitly changed to Calibri.
Using java library:
All test data:
data.zip (283.3 KB)
test.pptx - actually the presentation
result.html - the slide in html
Bryant - directory with fonts (otf files) which we load before loading of presentation, using method:
Also after loading of a presentation I checked the font in it:
((AutoShape)p.getSlides().get_Item(0).getShapes().get_Item(1)).getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0).getPortions().get_Item(0).getPortionFormat().getLatinFont() and it returned
Bryant. So in the model the font is correct. Something happens after converting to html.
Also, have I tried to convert to PDF, load fonts as byte array, or specifying directory - all the same, it’s not working.