Bryant font is changed to Calibri after saving slide as html

Hi, we have a strange issue, that after saving slide to html, all text which was written in Bryant font, is implicitly changed to Calibri.
Using java library:
com.aspose:aspose-slides:19.8

All test data:
data.zip (283.3 KB)
it contains:
test.pptx - actually the presentation
result.html - the slide in html
Bryant - directory with fonts (otf files) which we load before loading of presentation, using method:
FontsLoader.loadExternalFont

Also after loading of a presentation I checked the font in it:
((AutoShape)p.getSlides().get_Item(0).getShapes().get_Item(1)).getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0).getPortions().get_Item(0).getPortionFormat().getLatinFont() and it returned Bryant. So in the model the font is correct. Something happens after converting to html.

Also, have I tried to convert to PDF, load fonts as byte array, or specifying directory - all the same, it’s not working.

@matrdev,

I have worked with source file and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37745 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate to resolve the issue. We will share good news with you soon.

@Adnan.Ahmad Do we know roughly how long this will take to resolve as we have issues where when we upload our ppt the text is misaligned and this may help solve this or work out if there is a different issue?

@matrdev,

I regret to inform that issue is unresolved. The tentative ETA for this issue is not earlier than 2020’Q2 because of more priority tasks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37745) have been fixed in this update.