Bubble chart image doesn't created properly in PPT

Hi,

We are trying to create a worksheet image in PPT from a workbook by using the following code. But in the PowerPoint slide the image of bubble chart only shows bubbles which has the positive Y Axis values. Other bubbles are not shown.

public static Image GetWorksheetImage(this Workbook workbook, string sheetName = “”, int pageIndex = 0)
{
var iop = new ImageOrPrintOptions
{
IsCellAutoFit = false,
ImageFormat = ImageFormat.Emf,
VerticalResolution = 96,
HorizontalResolution = 96,
Quality = 100,
OnePagePerSheet = true,
OnlyArea = true,
SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Auto,
ChartImageType = ImageFormat.Emf
//SmoothingMode = System.Drawing.Drawing2D.SmoothingMode.Default
};

var sheet = string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(sheetName)
? workbook.Worksheets[workbook.Worksheets.ActiveSheetIndex]
: workbook.Worksheets[sheetName];

var sr = new SheetRender(sheet, iop);
var imgOleObject = sr.ToImage(pageIndex);

return imgOleObject;
}

The Worksheet(Template.xlsx) with bubble chart has been attached with this post which we want to convert to image in PPT slide. But in slide only bubbles which has positive Y Axis value are shown. Other bubbles are not shown.

Need help and feedback urgently regarding this…

Hi Mandy,

Thank you for sharing the sample file.

I checked your file and it looks like your issue is related to worksheet to image conversion feature of Aspose.Cells. The image generated with Aspose.Cells doesn’t have the negative value bubbles in the chart. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Cells forum where one of my colleagues will further assist you
regarding your issue.

Thanks
& Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue by rendering the image of the first sheet (containing the chart) in the template file to image format. In the output image, the bubble chart only shows bubbles which has the positive Y Axis values as you pointed out.
e.g
Sample code:

ImageOrPrintOptions iop = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
iop.OnePagePerSheet = true;
iop.ChartImageType = ImageFormat.Emf;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\Template.xlsx”);
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];
SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(worksheet, iop);
sr.ToImage(0, “e:\test2\out1.emf”);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42798” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there any update on this issue? Eagerly waiting for response regarding this issue. We have been stuck on a stage for this issue for quite a long time. Thanks.

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment regarding this issue. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the development team to provide a fix or ETA for it. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.2.3 and let us know your feedback.

Thanks a lot!! It works fine now!

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42798) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.