Bubble Graph Value Axis (Horizontal & Vertical) Bound Values Issue On Converting Excel to PPT/PDF

Hi Team,

I have an .xlsx file which has bubble graph with horizontal and verical value axes plotted with some 3 series values.

In the horizontal(Value)axis the bounds are from -1.4 to 0.2
But after conversion to PPTX format it has been changed to -1.6 to 0.4.
After conversion to PDF format it has not been changed.

Similarly,
In the vertical(Value)axis the bounds are from -0.3 to 0.1.
But after conversion to PPTX format it has been changed to -0.3 to 0.2.
But after conversion to PDF format it has been changed to -0.3 to 0.2.

I’m attaching the codes used to convert xlsx to pptx and pdf files, generated pptx and pdf files, emf file generated and also the .xlsx files used to generate the pptx and pdf for your reference.

Please have a look into this issue.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for sharing the samples and code snippets.

I have evaluated the presented scenarios while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 17.1.0, and I am able to notice both mentioned problems. In order to further investigate the scenarios, I have raised the following tickets.

• CELLSJAVA-42157: Horizontal & Vertical Axis Bound Values Changed while Rendering Chart to EMF
  • CELLSJAVA-42158: Vertical Axis Bound Values Changed while Rendering Spreadsheet to PDF

Please spare us little time for the analysis. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.1.4 for your issues CELLSJAVA-42157 and CELLSJAVA-42158 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42158;CELLSJAVA-42157) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42158;CELLSJAVA-42157) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)