Buffer length has incorrect length exception

Hi,

Executing the line:

var pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fileName);

I’m getting an exception “buffer length has incorrect length exception” for a particular file. The file was created using ABCPdf and some encryption options are enabled, however the file is viewable using Adobe. Also other documents which are generated in the same way don’t raise the exception and the code works. Appreciate any help with this. I am using ver 7.7 of Aspose.PDF

Thanks
Cam

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid, it’s difficult to suggest you without having look into your source document. Could you please share your sample document here? So we will test it at our end and provide you more information accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

Hi, sure - see attached PDF. Thanks for your help.

Hi Cameron,

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>Thanks
for using our products.<o:p></o:p>

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34957. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, is there any update to this issue, or a realistic time frame when this might be resolved? Just need to know if I need to be working on a workaround for this. Thanks, Cam.

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid, your reported issue is still not resolved due to some other priority tasks
and it’s pending in the queue for analysis. However, I’ve requested the team
for ETA and as soon as I get a feedback I’ll update you via this forum
thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34957) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.