Bug Cells 7.4.3: hidden columns extracted as string data table have incorrect and empty values

this works fine with 7.4, but is broken in 7.4.2 (and 7.4.3).

i am calling worksheet.Cells.ExportDataTableAsString

the column with the error is hidden and populated with a long value.

i am attaching the code and the file i am using.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample code and template file.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you have mentioned by running your sample code with your template file. I got the results/output:
Expected [8011317] Actual []: FAILED

We need to investigate the issue. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41597” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

do you have any kind of ETA on this? the business is getting pretty antsy, and i hate to have to figure out a workaround.

Hi,

We are working over your issue and we hope, our next official release of the product (Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3), which is due in the next couple of days, will fix your issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41597) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

the extraction as string seems to be working in 7.4.3, however, another bug is introduced which makes Aspose.Cells unusable for us. Please see the above attachment “AsposeTests - E.txt”. It’s a very simple test. I hope that my writing tests for you is helpful and improves the quality of the released code so that these bugs don’t happen again. :slight_smile:

please let me know as quickly as you can about this.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and feedback.

Your question is answered in your other thread. Please refer to this post.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/94881

thanks. i replied in the wrong thread. moving the comment there.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have replied in your thread in another post.