Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bug found in basic conversion of text document into pdf

Hi,


We have bought the OEM license and also completed the integration of the component into to our product, We found a bug on the basic text document to pdf convertion.

Bug: Converting from text file into pdf fails if the text document has a : (colon) in the first line of the document.

Input: text document
output: empty pdf file.

Please find the attachment which has the source text document .

Kindly let us know when this will be fixed.

Thanks,

Robert ( rsamveda@ramsoft.com)
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7954 in our issue tracking system. Our developers will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7954) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.