Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bug found in converting a document to pdf

Hi,


As we have bought the OEM license and also completed the integration of the component into to our product, We found a bug on the basic document to pdf convertion.

Bug: The images in side the document are over lapping.

Please find the attachment which has the source word document and the converted pdf document.

Note: We are about to release our product on which this bug is make us hold.

Kindly let us know when this will be fixed.

Thanks,

Robert ( rsamveda@ramsoft.com)
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7809. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,


Kindly provide us the ETA of this bug ( WORDNET-7809), so as to plan our release date.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,


Thanks for your request.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. The responsible developer has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. The fix to this problem actually requires us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words’ API and I regret to share with you that this problem has been postponed till a later date. There’s no ETA available at the moment. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7809) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.9 update.