Bug in Aspose.Words for Java 13.10.0 with insertHTML

Hello,

When I use the method insertHTML with the new library Aspose.Words for Java 13.10.0 the default font document for title and subtitle are changed in “Time New Roman”.

With the old Version 13.9.0. the problem doesn’t appeared and run very well.

In attachment the template document and the 2 generate documents:

13.10.0 library NOT OK

13.9.0 library OK

I will use the 13.9.0 library until the issue ist resolved.

Thanks for your help.

Hi James,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach the source code you used to generate the output documents to be able to reproduce this issue on my side. I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Here is my source code.

import com.aspose.words.Document;

import com.aspose.words.DocumentBuilder;

public class TestInsertHTML

{

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception

{

Document doc = new Document(“template.docx”);

DocumentBuilder db = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

db.moveToMergeField(“Html_Texte”);

db.insertHtml(“Hello
World in HTML”);

doc.save(“resultERROR13.10.0.docx”);

}

}

Hi James,

Thanks for the additional information. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9320. our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your Support.

My issue occured in the Java Library!

Could you please logged this issue for Java too?

Best regards,
James

Hi James,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. In your case, the issue, that was previously logged with WORDSNET prefix, would be auto resolved for Java variant of Aspose.Words as well. Your problem will be fixed as soon as the linked issue is resolved. Rest assured we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9320) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.