Bug in converting Excel (RTL Format) to PDF

Hello.

I have found a bug in converting Excel file (RTL-formatted in Hebrew language) to PDF.
The distortion occurs when a text contains words in parentheses and dots after letters.
Another problem is placing apostrophes after word - it’s put at word’s beginning instead of word’s end.

I’ve attached the example files: Original - ExampleNew.xlsx, Target - PDFfromExcel.pdf.

Thanks,
Alex.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.4.0.2
. It is working fine.

I have attached the output pdf for your reference generated by the following code. If you still find an issue, please highlight them in a screenshot with red markings.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\ExampleNew.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();

opts.OnePagePerSheet = true;

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, opts);

Hello.

Thank you for your answer.
I’ve taken the new version but the two problems are still there.
I highlighted, as you asked, in the attached file the problems:
1. The distortion in the parentheses with dots - compare to the original Excel file
2. The apostrophe should be at the end of the second word in the cell, but it appears at its beginning - compare to the original Excel file.

Thanks,
Alex.

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting the issues.

We have logged your feedback/comments in our database. Once, the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41394.

Hello.

Do you have a schedule for solving the CELLSNET-41394 issue ?

Thanks,
Alex.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have logged your comments against this issue and requested the developer to provide ETA for this issue. Once, we will have some update for it, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix : Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.3.4

We have fixed the issue in converting Excel file (RTL Format) to PDF format.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41394) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan