Bug on PowerPoint 2007-2010 for SSRS - Issue with displaying large (wide) tables with Column hiding and unhiding

Hi there,

We’ve been using ASPOSE Slides for SSRS for a while and had recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007-2010. While it worked fine with 2003, the 2007-2010 version has an issue with exporting SSRS (2008 R2) reports that contain conditional hide/show columns in large (with large number of columns) tables. After the SSRS report is successfully exported and saved, when trying to open it, there is an error message says “PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, or objects on the slides in the file…” Please see attached file for details of the error message generated while trying to export SSRS report to Powerpoint 2007 presentation.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I have observed the issue statment shared by you. Can you please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.9.0 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the RPL file for the report with us by following the guidelines mentioned here. Please also share the generate presentation with us for reference and I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,