Bug report document.pageout of aspose.words

When I use the function document.pageout , it returns a wrong pages number。 the version I use is v13.2.0

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, please note that MS Word document is flow document and does not contain any information about its layout into lines and pages. Therefore, technically there is no “Page” concept in Word document. Pages are created by Microsoft Word on the fly.
Aspose.Words uses our own Rendering Engine to layout documents into pages. Please check using the DocumentLayoutHelper sample from the offline samples pack. This sample demonstrates how to easily work with the layout elements of a document and access the pages, lines, rows, spans etc.

Thank you for your answering ! The attachment is a testing document ,which is written in chinese. aspose counts 141,while office 2007 conunts 137. When there was more charts or grids,the pages was more inaccurate。

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. First off, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words (13.7.0) from here. However, the latest version of Aspose.Words returns 138 as PageCount. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8745. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,