Bug report:formating wrongs

In early time, I posted a subject,“fail to convert mathematical formulas from docx to doc” link here. Thanks you guys , have solved it in v13.7 .

Now there still are some formating problems unsolved. one of the attachments is what I get the compared results with office 2007.

Hi Ze fang,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found the shared issue when I open input and output document in MS Word 2010. However, I can see the difference between input and output document when I open both documents in MS Word 2007. There is no space before the formulas in input document but the output document has some space before formulas.

I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8772 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Ze fang,

It would be great if you please share the MS Word 2007 version (Office->Word Options->Resources). Please also share the screenshots of input and output document for our reference.

I will really appreciate your cooperation for this.

First,version(What I’m using is chinese version);Second,input; Third ouput. I’m not quite sure ,whether I have uploaded are your required.

Hi Ze fang,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi Ze fang,

It is to inform you that our development team has completed the work on the issue (WORDSNET-8772) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behavior you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. Please open your input document in any MS Word version later then the version which you are using. MS Word opens the input file with indents.