Bug report: Hyperlinks binded to images or other objects can not be unlinked

Hi, support,

I found a bug in aspose.words.dll version 19.1, i.e., the hyperlinks binded to plain text can be unlinked, but the ones binded to images or other objects such as textboxs,shapes,equation as so, can not be unlink!
Please fix it in the next version!

Thanks!

Ducaisoft

@ducaisoft,

Please ZIP and attach your input Word document and your expected document showing the desired output here for testing. You can create expected document by using MS Word. We will then investigate the scenario on our end and provide you more information.

Thanks!
Please refer to the attachments.
Test.zip (208.9 KB)

@ducaisoft,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-18015. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

@ducaisoft,

Regarding WORDSNET-18015, upon further investigation we found that the requested feature is already present in Aspose.Words API. Aspose.Words’ Document model already has a Shape.HRef property that you can use to remove hyperlink from Shape. Here is an example code:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\temp\\InputFile.docx");

Shape shape = (Shape)doc.GetChild(NodeType.Shape, 0, true);
shape.HRef = "";

doc.Save("E:\\temp\\\19.1.docx");

@ducaisoft,

Regarding WORDSNET-18015, we have completed the work on your issue and concluded to close this issue as ‘Won’t Fix’. Please see my previous post for analysis details.