Bug Report - ImageResolution option in HtmlSaveOptions is cutting off images

Hi folks, in the latest build of aspose.words (13.5) there seems to be a bug where images are getting cut off.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
Get a doc with an image in it
save it to html with Html, in SaveOptions set ImageResolution to 300dpi.

You will see the image cuts cut of.

It was ok in 11.9.

Let me know if you need more details.

Brian
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and output HTML file showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Sure here you go.

Attached is a word file with a photo, also is the converted html file, you will see the image is cut off.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-8411. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

OK I found another bug which i think might be related to this bug.

If a word file has mathtype formula in it, when you save it to html, the formula images are blank.

The weird thing is this bug seems to only affect windows 8, it seems to be ok on windows xp and 7. So when you are testing it make sure to test it on a windows 8 machine.

See attached files for an example.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.5.0 and let us know how does it go on your side? You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Unfortunately, I do not have Windows 8 at the moment. I will prepare the required platform to simulate the environment as of yours. As soon as everything is setup, I will test your issue and post the results here for your kind reference. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

As mentioned above we are using the latest build.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the additional information. I have answered a similar query of yours here in this thread. Please follow that thread for further proceedings from now onwards.

Best regards,

Hi I was just wondering do you think these 2 bugs will get fixed in the next release?

WORDSNET-8434
WORDSNET-8411

The cutting images bug is pretty major and it is holding up the launch of our app.

Thanks for your help.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Both of these issues have now been resolved. The fix to WORDSNET-8411 will be available in Aspose.Words 13.6.0 release; however, the fix to WORDSNET-8434 will be available in Aspose.Words’ 13.7.0 - Jul 2013 release. We will inform you as soon as the respective releases of Aspose.Words are published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8411) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.