Bug - Reporting Services - Textbox are not well generated

Hi,

I have a problem with the slides exportation with a textbox border. Check the picture below.

Here’s the generated textboxs:

Is there any special borders formatting? Is it a table, matrix or just simple rectangles with text?
How it can be reproduced? Because I can’t repeate such behaviour in our hundred report tests.

Thanks for quick response, here's a code snippet from my report.

5.6875in

6.25in

3.75in

Solid

2pt

2pt

1pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

true

0.5625in

6.25in

5.125in

Solid

2pt

2pt

1pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

true

5.6875in

6in

3.75in

Solid

2pt

1pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

true

0.25in

Actions

0.5625in

6in

5.125in

Solid

2pt

1pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

2pt

true

0.25in

Observations

Why you don’t use table instead? The problem is limitation of MS PowerPoint.
It doesn’t allow to set different border styles for one rectangle like bold line
for top border, no border for right side and etc.

If you really need it and it’s not possible to change reports then I can try
to find quick solution. For example render text boxes through 1x1 tables
although it’s not very good for presentation size and rendering perfomance.

I'm integrating Aspose.Slides for all existing reports in the company, i did not made the reports (i don't know why the developer put the border on textbox instead of on a table...) and they do not want to change all report for the PowerPoint exportation...

If you can find a quick solution it would be great... I think that the Aspose.Slides software should export the reports like we see them after the generation....

Thanks,

Guillaume

Please check attached latest version. CanGrow text boxes implemented through tables now.
Other text boxes rendered through rectangles and separate lines for each border.

Here's the results, we nearly have it...

That is correct behaviour. Standard PDF renderer creates the same image.

Actions text box has CanGrow property set to true and also line break inside so it rendered as 2 lines.

true

Actions