BUG: Sections within an IF completely messed up

Hi, including a section within an IF field really messes up the sections. I’ve included In.docx which has 6 sections in the document - a header saying the section number and some page content indicating the section number. This displays fine in Word, but if a MailMerge/UpdateFields is done to produce a PDF output in Aspose (11.1) it messes up the sections as can be seen with Out.pdf.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6129. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@e.edwards,

Regarding WORDSNET-6129, it is to update you that we are no longer able to reproduce this issue on our end when testing with latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.9. Please upgrade to the latest version from the following link:

We have attached here the output file produced on our end by using 19.9 version.
out - TrueCase_19.9.pdf (16.0 KB)

Hope, this helps.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6129) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.10 update.