Bug: Setting CategoryAxis Unit and Unit scale causes CategoryAxis Grid lines not to render

Hi,

Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

We have fixed the bug. But the minor gridlines are not shown with Excel 2007. We think this is a bug of Excel 2007.

The attached files are created using Excel (not by Aspose API). Opens Book1.xlsx with Excel 2003, the chart in sheet1 is does not have any gridlines and chart2 in sheet2 does not have any gridlines too.

Opens Book1.xlsx with Excel 2010 or Book1.xls, all gridlines are shown.

Hi.

sorry for the late reply.

When I click on the link, I get the following error: “You do not have permission to view/download this item.” However, I’m not really sure if it is necesary for me to download this version, as I’ve already downloaded Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) , and you have confirmed that the only outstanding issue is on Microsoft’s side.

Regards.

Hi,

You should use v7.0.1.7 or later version. We did fix the issue (Grid lines are not shown in the generated image…) for Chart-to-Image feature. It looks you have some rights issue to download the attachments on your environment etc. Please make sure that you have allotted yourself sufficient rights to download the attachment on the web, so that you could download the attachments.

We also recommend you to use our latest version, v7.0.2:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry335485.aspx

Thank you.