Building charts in slides

Hi,

Are there any other ways to build chart in slide except putting excel chart as OLE object?

I mean the ways equivalent to following options in MS-PowerPoint:
1) Adding directly through Insert->Chart. Then I have “Edit data” menu. In result, the chart on the slide is not re-sized after editing.
2) Insert->Object->“Microsoft Graph Chart”. Then I have “Chart Object/edit, open” menu. In result, the chart on the slide is not re-sized again.

Regards,

Hi,

Please accept my apologies for a late reply.

Aspose gives functionality of adding charts in slides with the API addOleObjectFrame.

You can also find information related to creation of Excel Chart and embedding it in Presentation (PPTX) as OLE Object here.

If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I use Aspose.Slides for Java 2.8.0. Its namespace DOES have com.aspose.slides.pptx.ChartEx class. However, no analog is found for ppt.
According to .net version, this class is responsible for building charts without OLE object.
Can you help me? Please, comment on this situation. I must find similar solution for java.

Regards,

Hi,

I have a newbie,

I hope your post is boost to my interesting.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides,

According to our roadmap, I am happy to share that after porting of Aspose.Slides for .NET to Aspose.Slides for Java with all charting features, will be available in version 3.0.0. This will be most likely to release at the end of May, 2012.

We are sorry for your inconvenience and really appreciate your patience,

Thanks for your cooperation.